The unusual combination of ingredients make this delicate tasting fish tickle your taste buds! This is a definite crowd pleaser! Make extra, because you’ll definitely want leftovers.
1 pound firm white fish fillets, such as halibut or other white fish
Olive oil spray
2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and 1” cubed
½ pound green beans, trimmed
¼ cup mint leaves
3 green onions, sliced diagonally
1½ TBS peanut oil
2 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
¼ cup dry roasted, unsalted peanuts
• Steam squash for 5-10 minutes, until tender. Cool.
• Steam beans for 2-3 minutes, until just tender. Cool.
• Spray fish with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick pan over high heat. Cook fish 2-3 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Cut into large pieces.
• Place mint, green onion, squash, beans and fish on a large platter. Toss gently to combine.
• To make dressing:
- Mix together peanut oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and sugar. Drizzle over salad before serving.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top.
Carbs 37 gm
Protein 30 gm
Fat 13 gm
Sodium 140 mg
Fiber 8 gm