- Bone Health
- Body Composition
- Brain Power
- Detoxification / Immune Support
- Diabetes/Insulin Resistance
- FirstLine Therapy (FLT)
- Healthy Aging / Wellness
- Heart Health
- Hormone Balance – Female / Male
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” –Hippocrates
- “I feel very fortunate that my doctor recommended Dorothy to help me with my weight problem. After having major back surgery that was not 100% successful, I was still suffering from chronic pain and depression as well as a weakened immune system and an inability to gain weight. Over time, not only did Dorothy help me to increase and maintain my weight but she also helped me to feel better about myself. You are empathetic, kind and caring and you gave me a lot of good advice and suggestions to improve the quality of my life. Thank you.”
by Mary P.
- “At my yearly physical my blood sugar level was in the diabetic zone. My genetic inclination towards diabetes had caught up with me. Working with Dorothy on changing my diet and exercise habits has turned my weight and diabetes around. I am very pleased.”
by Jim B.
- “Dorothy’s counseling showed me that changing the way I ate, how I felt and what I weighed was easily within my reach if I followed simple guidelines and matched exercise with healthy food choices. What I loved most about the help provided was how well Dorothy listened to me and then formulated a personal “prescription” to help me work on my goals. It has really made a difference to my posture, strength, and self-image. Generally, the appointments changed my life for the better in terms of overall weight, fitness and how I feel – I only wish I’d had the wisdom to seek out assistance years earlier!”
by Susan C.
- “Dorothy has helped me learn to eat healthier without depriving myself. My energy level and happiness with the results is high! I’m well on my way to surpassing my goals!”
by Zalina L.
- “Dorothy, thank you for all your support. It really helped just talking to you. You may not realize how therapeutic you are. I’m so happy my doctor recommended you. Thank you!”
by Carol G.
This is not your average cole slaw/cabbage salad. This cabbage salad is lightly cooked...Read Details
I actually haven't won an award for this turkey chili, but according to my...Read Details
These little broccoli and cheese patties are just more than a mouthful. Eat them...Read Details