- Bone Health
- Body Composition
- Brain Power
- Detoxification / Immune Support
- Diabetes/Insulin Resistance
- FirstLine Therapy (FLT)
- Healthy Aging / Wellness
- Heart Health
- Hormone Balance – Female / Male
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” –Hippocrates
- “Dorothy always brightens my day! I am very happy how my body is shaping up – it looks firmer, my posture is improved, and I feel more in shape. My husband and son both commented that they really see the difference. I am less tired, sleeping better, and more hopeful and focused. My confidence and self-esteem has improved, and I worry less and enjoy life more. Thank you for everything!”
by Cinthia J.
- “I feel very fortunate that my doctor recommended Dorothy to help me with my weight problem. After having major back surgery that was not 100% successful, I was still suffering from chronic pain and depression as well as a weakened immune system and an inability to gain weight. Over time, not only did Dorothy help me to increase and maintain my weight but she also helped me to feel better about myself. You are empathetic, kind and caring and you gave me a lot of good advice and suggestions to improve the quality of my life. Thank you.”
by Mary P.
- “At my yearly physical my blood sugar level was in the diabetic zone. My genetic inclination towards diabetes had caught up with me. Working with Dorothy on changing my diet and exercise habits has turned my weight and diabetes around. I am very pleased.”
by Jim B.
- “Dorothy’s counseling showed me that changing the way I ate, how I felt and what I weighed was easily within my reach if I followed simple guidelines and matched exercise with healthy food choices. What I loved most about the help provided was how well Dorothy listened to me and then formulated a personal “prescription” to help me work on my goals. It has really made a difference to my posture, strength, and self-image. Generally, the appointments changed my life for the better in terms of overall weight, fitness and how I feel – I only wish I’d had the wisdom to seek out assistance years earlier!”
by Susan C.
- “I was really concerned about my husband because he was eating excessive sweets and very large portions at dinner. Even after his first meeting with Dorothy I saw a drastic change – portions were cut down, daily desserts stopped, and he started eating a more balanced diet, increasing his fruits and vegetables. Thank you!”
by Whitney M.
So this recipe is a little more work than I usually put into cooking,...Read Details
This is not your average cole slaw/cabbage salad. This cabbage salad is lightly cooked...Read Details
I actually haven't won an award for this turkey chili, but according to my...Read Details