- Bone Health
- Body Composition
- Brain Power
- Detoxification / Immune Support
- Diabetes/Insulin Resistance
- FirstLine Therapy (FLT)
- Healthy Aging / Wellness
- Heart Health
- Hormone Balance – Female / Male
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” –Hippocrates
- “Dorothy’s counseling showed me that changing the way I ate, how I felt and what I weighed was easily within my reach if I followed simple guidelines and matched exercise with healthy food choices. What I loved most about the help provided was how well Dorothy listened to me and then formulated a personal “prescription” to help me work on my goals. It has really made a difference to my posture, strength, and self-image. Generally, the appointments changed my life for the better in terms of overall weight, fitness and how I feel – I only wish I’d had the wisdom to seek out assistance years earlier!”
by Susan C.
- “Dorothy, thank you for all your support. It really helped just talking to you. You may not realize how therapeutic you are. I’m so happy my doctor recommended you. Thank you!”
by Carol G.
- “At my yearly physical my blood sugar level was in the diabetic zone. My genetic inclination towards diabetes had caught up with me. Working with Dorothy on changing my diet and exercise habits has turned my weight and diabetes around. I am very pleased.”
by Jim B.
- “I was really concerned about my husband because he was eating excessive sweets and very large portions at dinner. Even after his first meeting with Dorothy I saw a drastic change – portions were cut down, daily desserts stopped, and he started eating a more balanced diet, increasing his fruits and vegetables. Thank you!”
by Whitney M.
- “Dorothy always brightens my day! I am very happy how my body is shaping up – it looks firmer, my posture is improved, and I feel more in shape. My husband and son both commented that they really see the difference. I am less tired, sleeping better, and more hopeful and focused. My confidence and self-esteem has improved, and I worry less and enjoy life more. Thank you for everything!”
by Cinthia J.
This all-American holiday is a wonderful way to spend time with family and friends...Read Details
It's like a party in your mouth! Woo-hoo! Serve with a big salad and a...Read Details
These spring rolls are easy to make, so they are great for dinner on...Read Details