- Bone Health
- Body Composition
- Brain Power
- Detoxification / Immune Support
- Diabetes/Insulin Resistance
- FirstLine Therapy (FLT)
- Healthy Aging / Wellness
- Heart Health
- Hormone Balance – Female / Male
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” –Hippocrates
- “Dorothy has helped me learn to eat healthier without depriving myself. My energy level and happiness with the results is high! I’m well on my way to surpassing my goals!”
by Zalina L.
- “I was really concerned about my husband because he was eating excessive sweets and very large portions at dinner. Even after his first meeting with Dorothy I saw a drastic change – portions were cut down, daily desserts stopped, and he started eating a more balanced diet, increasing his fruits and vegetables. Thank you!”
by Whitney M.
- “Dorothy, thank you for all your support. It really helped just talking to you. You may not realize how therapeutic you are. I’m so happy my doctor recommended you. Thank you!”
by Carol G.
- “I feel very fortunate that my doctor recommended Dorothy to help me with my weight problem. After having major back surgery that was not 100% successful, I was still suffering from chronic pain and depression as well as a weakened immune system and an inability to gain weight. Over time, not only did Dorothy help me to increase and maintain my weight but she also helped me to feel better about myself. You are empathetic, kind and caring and you gave me a lot of good advice and suggestions to improve the quality of my life. Thank you.”
by Mary P.
- “At my yearly physical my blood sugar level was in the diabetic zone. My genetic inclination towards diabetes had caught up with me. Working with Dorothy on changing my diet and exercise habits has turned my weight and diabetes around. I am very pleased.”
by Jim B.
Zucchini ribbons are the perfect raw, gluten-free, low carb noodle! So easy to...Read Details
This all-American holiday is a wonderful way to spend time with family and friends...Read Details
It's like a party in your mouth! Woo-hoo! Serve with a big salad and a...Read Details