- Bone Health
- Body Composition
- Brain Power
- Detoxification / Immune Support
- Diabetes/Insulin Resistance
- FirstLine Therapy (FLT)
- Healthy Aging / Wellness
- Heart Health
- Hormone Balance – Female / Male
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” –Hippocrates
- “I was really concerned about my husband because he was eating excessive sweets and very large portions at dinner. Even after his first meeting with Dorothy I saw a drastic change – portions were cut down, daily desserts stopped, and he started eating a more balanced diet, increasing his fruits and vegetables. Thank you!”
by Whitney M.
- “Dorothy, thank you for all your support. It really helped just talking to you. You may not realize how therapeutic you are. I’m so happy my doctor recommended you. Thank you!”
by Carol G.
- “At my yearly physical my blood sugar level was in the diabetic zone. My genetic inclination towards diabetes had caught up with me. Working with Dorothy on changing my diet and exercise habits has turned my weight and diabetes around. I am very pleased.”
by Jim B.
- “Dorothy always brightens my day! I am very happy how my body is shaping up – it looks firmer, my posture is improved, and I feel more in shape. My husband and son both commented that they really see the difference. I am less tired, sleeping better, and more hopeful and focused. My confidence and self-esteem has improved, and I worry less and enjoy life more. Thank you for everything!”
by Cinthia J.
- “Dorothy has helped me learn to eat healthier without depriving myself. My energy level and happiness with the results is high! I’m well on my way to surpassing my goals!”
by Zalina L.
After nearly a dozen attempts I am finally excited to share my cauliflower crust...Read Details
So this recipe is a little more work than I usually put into cooking,...Read Details
This is not your average cole slaw/cabbage salad. This cabbage salad is lightly cooked...Read Details