- Bone Health
- Body Composition
- Brain Power
- Detoxification / Immune Support
- Diabetes/Insulin Resistance
- FirstLine Therapy (FLT)
- Healthy Aging / Wellness
- Heart Health
- Hormone Balance – Female / Male
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” –Hippocrates
- “At my yearly physical my blood sugar level was in the diabetic zone. My genetic inclination towards diabetes had caught up with me. Working with Dorothy on changing my diet and exercise habits has turned my weight and diabetes around. I am very pleased.”
by Jim B.
- “I was really concerned about my husband because he was eating excessive sweets and very large portions at dinner. Even after his first meeting with Dorothy I saw a drastic change – portions were cut down, daily desserts stopped, and he started eating a more balanced diet, increasing his fruits and vegetables. Thank you!”
by Whitney M.
- “Dorothy has helped me learn to eat healthier without depriving myself. My energy level and happiness with the results is high! I’m well on my way to surpassing my goals!”
by Zalina L.
- “Dorothy always brightens my day! I am very happy how my body is shaping up – it looks firmer, my posture is improved, and I feel more in shape. My husband and son both commented that they really see the difference. I am less tired, sleeping better, and more hopeful and focused. My confidence and self-esteem has improved, and I worry less and enjoy life more. Thank you for everything!”
by Cinthia J.
- “I feel very fortunate that my doctor recommended Dorothy to help me with my weight problem. After having major back surgery that was not 100% successful, I was still suffering from chronic pain and depression as well as a weakened immune system and an inability to gain weight. Over time, not only did Dorothy help me to increase and maintain my weight but she also helped me to feel better about myself. You are empathetic, kind and caring and you gave me a lot of good advice and suggestions to improve the quality of my life. Thank you.”
by Mary P.
In honor of Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, here is a one pot meal that...Read Details
The Super Bowl is coming up and whether you are a Patriots fan, a...Read Details
As a big fan of comfort-in-a-bowl meals, this soup really hits it out of...Read Details